Good Day everyone! Today I wanted to show you a fun decorative gift box project I put together for a friend's daughter! Inside I put a few sample Avon lip sticks, some hotel lotion, and tissues (this little girl is alot like mine was when she was younger....very girly girl). I really hope she enjoys it.
Just a quick run down on the different products I used:
- Pinque Peacock Fabric colored button from the May 2013 Release
- Stampin Up! Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
- Stampin Up Blossom punch
- Sobo Glue
- Stampin Dimensionals
- jumbo size eyelets in yellow to match (brand unknown)
- Black dotted ribbon (retired Stampin Up)
- Pearl Basic Jewels (Stampin Up)
- Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Stampin Up)
- Corner Rounder Punch (brand unknown)
- Large Oval Punch (for punching the lip in the box (see below
Here's the layout for the box....
Hint: Score all lines first, then cut away. If you have a question or get stuck anywhere, leave me a comment with your question on my Bloomingpink Studios Facebook Page and I'll do my best to answer it.
Hope you'll try one of these...They are fun!