Well, I just have TOO much going on this weekend!
First up, I have to tell you about the Pinque Peacock Blog Hop.
It's happening all weekend (starting NOW) thru Sunday, featuring different projects every day.
You really need to take a peek.
It's worth $15.00 in goods if you participate all weekend long!
Start on Pinque Peacock blog today and read all about it!
Come back here on Sunday! I'll have a post as part of Pinque Peacock's blog hop!
I KNOW....I'm seriously demanding (ask my husband).
OH, that reminds me!
My next thing to show you is a card to my sweet man...
Isn't it saltry!
I had so much fun making this card (after I fretted with my print driver/InDesign issues)
It's fun for a few reasons:
- I learned un peu about InDesign and print (per meine Fotografie)
- Those aren't my nails, but I fantasized that they were!
- I am hiding it for my dear husband. He'll find it oh so unexpectantly.
- It uses some fab ribbon from 3GirlJam!
- I am using some stamps from a company I haven't used before (the lips) and I think they are so fun. (and you'll more about them soon!)
- It'll be the precursor to a date! I am going to take him out....just for fun...cuz after meeting up with our 2nd daughter and her beau last weekend, I decided that we should go out more often...and I'm gonna take him out!
Last Update is my FWF feature. (like I said....too much going on)
Okay, so there! Who knew I had this much to smile about.
Go Make Something Beautiful!