Heidi gave me an award! Thanks!
Okay, so with this award I need to list 10 pieces of honest "Scrap" about myself.
(1) I drive a hybrid car (Honda Accord Hybrid), but secretly desire to be behind the wheel of a screaming, gas guzzling, Z6 Corvette.
(2) I am vain beyond reason. While I don't wear makeup (and I don't think I ever will again), I have (in the mid-90's) investigated the cost of liposuction. Sometimes I look at my face and all my lines and wonder what laser wrinkle removal would cost. Isn't that terrible?
(3) I have way too much arts and crafts materials. Especially paper and rubber stamps. But I continue to buy more! One time when I was thinking about how much trouble is was going to be for people after I died (to get rid of all my crap), my daughter said, "It won't be that difficult to get rid of your stamps. We'll just glue them together and bury you in them."
(4) I have never owned a weight scale. I think they are evil. I know this is in conflict with item (2).
(5) I am one of the loudest people in my office. I attribute it to having a very good diaphragm from the 6 years I taught aerobics in an "echoy" gym.
(6) I used to be organized. That was before.
(7) I graduated with high honors with a degree in electrical engineering and I have never worked as an electrical engineer. I found it easy. I seriously doubt I can now do some of the complex math equations I used to do for fun. And...I only rarely miss it.
(8) I am a feminist and probably got a good bit of that part of my personality from my mother. And I knew by watching my daughter that I passed it on.
(9) I enjoy staying up late and waking up late, but I live in a working world that likes it early. Also, I find city night lights exciting. I love watching night activity and I've been known to wake up in the middle of the night and go outside to sit on my porch to watch and listen. I live on a quiet street, but there have been, on occasion, some really interesting animals out from time to time. The most interesting was a young, very large crane that must have lost his mother, because he was making the most awful racket I ever heard. That night, most of the neighborhood was awake. :)
(10) I secretly wish to have a large cat - seriously large - cat someday. In fact, that is probably one long time fantasy that I have had since watching the Wild Kingdom as a child. I fulfilled part of that dream when I volunteered in South Africa at the Lion Park.